AIM
Jagazaar

$500,000,000.oo $500,000,000.oo

What a swell little flash.

I like stuff like this. All of the animation was frame-by-frame as far as I could tell, which shows that you actually put some effort into making this looping movie. The music was rather pleasant, adding a cheerful effect to the flash, and quite catchy too. Overall, a simple, pointlessly nice-natured little flash that made my day a bit brighter. Nice work!

Ying-yong responds:

Thanks.

Jetto Ninjin Jetto Ninjin

Hahaha, yessss

Wow, that was truly epic, indeed. I knew you all were working hard on this collab and was sure it'd be swell, but the end result was even better than I expected. Top-notch animation, plenty of hilarious random humour, and a pretty awesome song all blended in well to make this a truly enjoyable flash. Great work everyone, and congrats on the Daily Feature!

*5'd/10'd/fav'd 30% extra damage triple hit combo!!!!11*

Starberry responds:

mega combo attack flurry attack power strike

Newer Numa Newer Numa

Ahahaha!

5'd and 10'd, yo.

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

R.I.P. The_Star_Syndicate ='(

No matter what anybody says, no matter how many retards flame you guys and call you worthless spam artists, the fact remains that you were by far the best Flash group on Newgrounds. I loved all of your work, both 'proper' and deliberately bad. I'm sorry that things had to end this way, it always sucks when good friends are torn apart like this.

Best of luck to all of you in your future endeavours, I'll always remain a fan of what you used to be.

R.I.P. Star Syndicate R.I.P. Star Syndicate

Lies! How dare you insult F00D!

Fat_Badger is the real enemy.

FatBadger responds:

what are those penis pumps that make your dick longer called? Are they just called penis pumps? Tellll meeeee!

>:(

Newgrounds loves Gay Yiff Newgrounds loves Gay Yiff

Suck on this, low average review score!

Ungh ungh ungh take it

This is probably too well-animated to get TOTW, but I support you all the same, good sir =)

Also,

Katalys: "Was this a bash on furries?"

lmao

BassClef responds:

Thanks for the support my good man.

No1 on newgrounds appreciates the hotness of this flosh:(

helo,,, helo,,,

Come on and SLAM, if ya wanna JAM

We've got a real jam going down.......

&amp;lt;3 Zekey Collab <3 Zekey Collab

Mmmmmm yessszz

Approve of this collab, I do indeed.

Intelligent Critique Intelligent Critique

A great response to a pathetic review

Hahaha, that review in itself is great. Your 'interpretation' was bizarre, to say the least, but indeed well-executed. Even your dramatic reading of his idiotic words would've made this a worthwhile flash, but then you had to go and add a bunch of well-made random, warped yet strangely appropriate flash drawings to go with it. Nice going dick, now I have to hold my guts in because I split my sides laughing.

Also, Zekey said that today's your birthday. Congratulations man, have an all-10s review, a 5 votes and a spot on the favourites list as a present =)

W-P-S responds:

Thanks allot, pal! 8D

Yeah, my birthday is on the same date as clock day.. perhaps an astrological clue. D:

ClockDay06: ZekeyCLOCK ClockDay06: ZekeyCLOCK

helo,,,,,,

A Happy belated Mass-Voting Day 2006 to you, my good inter-galactic reptile! Pretty interesting remix of 'Clocks', a very appropriate song for the occasi-*REALLY FUCKING LOUD NOISSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!*