AIM
Jagazaar

$500,000,000.oo $500,000,000.oo

What a swell little flash.

I like stuff like this. All of the animation was frame-by-frame as far as I could tell, which shows that you actually put some effort into making this looping movie. The music was rather pleasant, adding a cheerful effect to the flash, and quite catchy too. Overall, a simple, pointlessly nice-natured little flash that made my day a bit brighter. Nice work!

Ying-yong responds:

Thanks.

Jetto Ninjin Jetto Ninjin

Hahaha, yessss

Wow, that was truly epic, indeed. I knew you all were working hard on this collab and was sure it'd be swell, but the end result was even better than I expected. Top-notch animation, plenty of hilarious random humour, and a pretty awesome song all blended in well to make this a truly enjoyable flash. Great work everyone, and congrats on the Daily Feature!

*5'd/10'd/fav'd 30% extra damage triple hit combo!!!!11*

Starberry responds:

mega combo attack flurry attack power strike

Newer Numa Newer Numa

Ahahaha!

5'd and 10'd, yo.

Summer Dreams 1.5 Summer Dreams 1.5

SO. DAMN. HILARIOUS.

Hahahaha, I just played the original, and at first was like 'shit, another crappy dating sim', but then once I actually played it, I absolutely loved its brutally honest, sarcastic attitude towards the sad people that get off on this sort of thing.

Then I played this one, and damn near fell out of my chair laughing at the sheer contrast. 'Happy/Smile University'? 'The Peanut Butter Factory'? LMFAO! Thanks for providing me with the best laugh I've had in a while, good sir =)

catbrush responds:

It was my pleasure, good sir.

Glad you liked it.

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Brilliant!

Very innovative and original, fast-paced, and with just the right amount of challenge. The graphics were structured well and flowed smoothly, the music suited the feel of the game, and the control was excellent. You've really outdone yourself, this is a marvelous flash game!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Wow, nice work!

You must've put a lot of effort into this submission, and it shows.... I'm not normally one for sim games, but this was very addictive!